Sunday, April 7, 2013

Today just sucks, this girl said she tried to kill herself because of  me and the guy you love. Im really thinking about cutting. But if I do, Jacob will cut deep. I cant do that to him. I just love him so much. Faye said I shouldn't because he was all nice to her and then turned on her for no reason.. I doubt it was for no reason. I want to die. I want to kill myself. I cant trust Faye. Jacob has been here for me. Jacob is my bestfriend. Faye just came in and ruined it all. She is a real bitch. I really don't like her. She is not a good person. Shes a physco for trying to get me to turn on Jacob. Just no. I hope you all see this. Jacob is my one in 6 billion. Hes the only one I want. I want him right here more than anything else. I want my razor as well. But I want Jacob more. Jacob makes me feel wanted. He makes me feel good. He makes me feel like I have a reason to be here. I just don't know what to do anymore. Jacob is the best thing that has ever happened to me and I cant afford to loose him. I love him.

No comments:

Post a Comment